Courses & Workshops / How to register for a course
The Substation offers InHouse and OpenHouse courses. To find out more about the differences between InHouse and OpenHouse programmes please click here.
To register for an OpenHouse course please contact the instructor or organiser directly. You will find the organiser’s contact details listed in the course description. If you can’t find the information you need, please feel free to contact us and we’ll put you in touch: email@example.com / +65 6337 7535 / +65 6337 7800.
To register for an InHouse course, please complete a course registration form. You can complete the form online and submit it to us, or you can download the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +65 6337 2729.
Please make the payment at The Substation Box Office, open from 12pm-7pm on weekdays. To confirm your registration, please make your payment at least 5 days before the course starts. Please note that registration via phone or email cannot be confirmed until payment has been made. We can hold phone bookings for 7 working days only, after which the booking slot will be released.
For more information please contact The Substation Box Office +65 6337 7800 / email@example.com
Payment for the courses can only be made in cash, netts and cheque.
For cheque payments, please pay The Substation LTD.
Concessions: Students and senior citizens enjoy a 10% discount on all courses
1. Before you make payment, please call the Box Office to confirm whether there are any vacancies for the course that you intend to join.
2. All fees must be paid at least 5 days before the commencement of the course. If the participant should miss one or more lessons, he/she will still be liable for the full sum of the course fee.
3. Confirmation of places will be on a first come, first served basis and upon receipt of payment.
4. The organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the date of the course.
5. There shall be no refund under any circumstances, except in the event of a class cancellation. If the registrant withdraws one week before the course commences, 50% may be refunded.
6. The organiser will neither be responsible nor be required to compensate for the cost of any loss, damage or injury caused to the participant at the premises of The Substation.
7. The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to and eject any participant who causes any disturbance or embarrassment at the premises of The Substation.
8. The participant shall be liable for any damage or loss to The Substation arising from negligence on the part of the participant.
9. The participant shall adhere to the above rules and regulations as stipulated and comply with the directions of the organiser.
10. The organiser reserves the right to add, amend, waive, cancel and/or suspend any of the rules and regulations without prior notice.
11. Some courses may require a minimum number of participants before they can commence. The Substation reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course if this minimum threshold is not met.